• Bitcoin fell after the fed and Jpow raised interest rates by 75 BPS.
• Cryptocurrency exchanges Binance and Kraken, along with layer 2 sidechain Polygon, are among three companies looking to add staff amid crashing crypto markets. (If anyone is reading this that works for lobbyists, hmu!)
• FTX US, the US affiliate of the crypto exchange at the center of a major scuffle over US regulation, has registered its first in-house lobbyist to work on Congressional relations. (Also, if anyone works for these companies, hmu! #ShootersShoot)
• An institute facilitating Russian exports is now working on the establishment of a sandbox for international crypto payments.
• Uniswap announced that former New York Stock Exchange President Stacey Cunningham will join the company as an advisor.
• Amid the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies in Kyrgyzstan, the country’s central bank has reminded citizens about the risks associated with the digital assets. The monetary authority also warned that crypto payments are illegal in the Kyrgyz Republic.
• Popular crypto wallets, including MetaMask and Phantom, suffered for months from a critical vulnerability in their browser extension software.
** CoinMarketCap Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**