• Valkyrie Investments will oversee NEM and Symbol protocol’s $700 million token treasury in a tie-up between modern-day asset managers and the digital realm.
•Marathon Digital is on pace to become the largest publicly listed bitcoin miner this year, with a potential upside of 160%.
• Astar Network, a parachain of the Polkadot network, received $22 million in strategic funding from crypto venture capital firms Polychain and Alameda Research.
• The Russian government plans to have regulations for cryptocurrencies in place by the end of the year, according to a road map reviewed by the Russian news agency RBK. This stance highlights the opposing position of the Bank of Russia, which last week called for a full ban on crypto trading, mining, and payments.
• A cadre of crypto industry leaders announced Friday the formation of a new political action committee, the latest sign that crypto riches made in recent years are bleeding into the American political system, and executives want to influence election outcomes.
• Crypto and equities trading platform Robinhood is looking to expand its crypto offerings, despite missing revenue targets for Q1 2022 and posting a decline in crypto transaction-based revenue.
• Bud Light maker Anheuser-Busch is launching an NFT project which will feature 12,722 unique tokens.
• Crypto exchange Binance has partnered with Paysafe to allow EUR deposits and withdrawals via the SEPA payment network.
• Reddit, one of the largest micro-posting sites on the internet, is reportedly venturing further into the world of non-fungible tokens.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**