• Several traditional banks are looking to fill cryptoygfbxelated roles within their research divisions — the latest sign is that the digital asset ecosystem is fully integrated with the broader market.
• Monthly NFT trading volume in January reached a record high of $6.13 billion.
• Fidelity Investments has kickstarted the Securities and Exchange Commission process to launch two ETFs, which will track companies operating in the crypto and metaverse industries.
• The chief marketing officer of a cryptocurrency payments solution company has insisted that the Central Bank of Nigeria’s decision to bar crypto entities from the banking system may be the reason why Nigerians are now more knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies.
• According to the findings of a new survey, the number of financial advisors currently counseling crypto holding clients is expected to double from the current two out of ten or 20% to 44% by the end of 2022.
• Justin Bieber has purchased a Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT for 500 ethereum or $1.29 million at the time of settlement. Bieber has a significant collection of NFTs, and his wallet holds 340.43 ether worth $879K.
• Visa has now partnered with more than 65 crypto platforms and exchanges. In addition, the payments giant revealed that crypto-linked card usage exceeded $2.5 billion in the first fiscal quarter, “which is already 70% of the payments volume for all of fiscal 2021.”
• Robinhood has “set aggressive goals to start opening its crypto platform up to customers internationally in 2022,” the popular trading platform revealed during its Q4 earnings call.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**