• Shiba Inu-themed tokens are the top gainers this morning, gaining as much as 26% in the past 24 hours,
• Beer giant Anheuser-Busch’s Bud Light has partnered with Nouns – a decentralized autonomous organization- for its Super Bowl ad airing on Sunday.
• A senior manager at the Bank of England says the 327-year-old institution is “highly unlikely” to develop a retail-facing wallet that could be used to store and spend digital currency.
• The Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it would again delay a determination on Grayscale’s proposed bitcoin exchange-traded fund.
• Disney — one of the largest media companies in the world — is looking to hire a business development manager experienced with NFTs.
• The Venezuelan government has approved a new tax bill aiming to collect up to 20% in taxes from cryptocurrency transactions.
• Electricity suppliers in the Russian region of Irkutsk have registered a surge in power consumption in residential areas, which they are blaming on cryptocurrency mining.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**