• Manchester United has signed a multi-year deal with Tezos to see the blockchain platform sponsor the team’s training kit.
• Luxury fashion brand Gucci has bought itself some land on the digital world platform known as The Sandbox.
• El Salvador plans to issue its first “bitcoin bond” next month.
• Zynga, the online and mobile game developer behind titles like FarmVille and Words With Friends, has plans to get into non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and blockchain-based gaming.
• BlackRock is gearing up to offer crypto trading to its investor clients.
• A bill introduced in Tennessee’s legislature would, if approved, allow the state and other municipalities to invest in cryptocurrency and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
• The decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) underpinning the Terra ecosystem has struck a sponsorship deal with the Washington Nationals, a professional baseball team in the US.
• The Treasury Department of Puerto Rico has published a working document that amends the current “Sales and Usage Tax” to include NFT sales.
• The British-founded American multinational luxury auction company Sotheby’s, headquartered in New York City, announced the auction house is planning to auction a lot of 104 NFT Cryptopunks. The lot of 104 NFTs is predicted to fetch around $20 million to $30 million in USD value.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**