• Astar Network, a parachain or parallel chain of the Polkadot network, has announced the $100 million Astar Boost Program fund to provide liquidity and offer financial support and incentive programs to smart contract developers.
• Youtuber Logan Paul files trademarks for NFT marketplace and DAO ventures.
• A bill introduced in Tennessee would allow Tennessee and counties and municipalities in the state to invest in cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
• The popular subscription platform OnlyFans, known for its adult content, will let users post verified NFTs as profile pictures.
• The European Union is set to consider legislation around a digitized euro in 2023 formally.
• The governor of New Hampshire has announced a new state commission focused on studying cryptocurrencies, their impact, and the types of legislation the Granite State may wish to pursue.
• Crypto exchange operator Binance is taking a $200 million stake in Forbes — the publication it once sued for defamation and then voluntarily dropped that lawsuit.
• Krafton, the parent company of Bluehole, developers of PUBG, a popular battle royale game that has earned more than $300 million in 2021, announced it would redirect some of its activities toward developing NFT and metaversepdwy8elated projects.
• Following a slew of well-known brands filing trademarks for metaverse related products and virtual goods, the American fast-food firm founded in 1940, McDonald’s, has filed for ten trademark applications that describe plans to offer virtual restaurants and other digital-based products.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**