• MicroStrategy, the business-intelligence software company that made bitcoin acquisition a key goal, hasn’t bought any cryptocurrency for two weeks.
• The crypto market’s rally stalled on Wednesday after crypto company ads running during the Super Bowl weekend in the U.S. spurred gains earlier in the week. Avalanche’s AVAX led gains among the biggest tokens, adding 12% in the past day.
• Berkshire Hathaway bought $1 billion in shares of Brazilian digital bank Nubank in the fourth quarter of 2021, according to a 13F SEC filing.
• PayPal has amended the terms of its merchant-focused Seller Protection program to account for transactions of more than $10,000 that involve non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
• Ethereum wallet Rainbow has raised an $18 million Series A led by Seven Seven Six, the VC fund set up by Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian. The round follows its $1.5 million seed-stage round.
• Wall Street megabank JPMorgan has officially set up shop in the metaverse.
• Congressman Warren Davidson (R-OH) has introduced new legislation to protect self-hosted crypto wallets from government agencies.
• Youtube is hiring a director to work with Web3 technology, according to a job listing published on Linkedin.
• Victoria’s Secret has filed a series of trademark patents that suggest the organization is ready to offer its products in the metaverse.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**