• Ross Nicoll, a core developer of the Shiba Inu-memed cryptocurrency dogecoin, said he is stepping away from the project, citing “overwhelming” stress and a potential conflict of interest.
• Israel’s Capital Markets Authority, the regulator responsible for crypto-exchange licensing, has asked Binance to clarify its activities in the Israeli market.
• The United Arab Emirates is preparing to issue federal licenses for virtual assets service providers by the end of this quarter in a bid to attract crypto companies to the country.
• Ethereum wallet addresses are now in the mix for Twitter-native tipping.
• The Ontario Provincial Police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police ordered all regulated financial firms to cease facilitating transactions from 34 crypto wallets tied to funding trucker-led protests in the country.
• A group of US senators introduced legislation Tuesday centered around El Salvador’s adoption of bitcoin as legal tender.
• Disney has hired tech executive Mike White to fill a new role coordinating the company’s metaverse efforts, according to a memo that CEO Bob Chapek sent to employees.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**