• Binance announced it would not “unilaterally” freeze the accounts of Russian users after Ukraine’s vice prime minister called on major cryptocurrency exchanges to take such action.
• Ukraine’s government has raised more than $10 million in cryptocurrency donations, turning to an unlikely crowdfunding method to help it get through a brutal invasion from Russia.
• Spanish neobank Bnext has announced the start date for the first phase of its B3X initial coin offering as global adoption grows for its plethora of crypto remittance services.
• A federal grand jury has indicted BitConnect founder Satish Kumbhani for allegedly defrauding $2.4 billion through the crypto Ponzi scheme.
• Goldman Sachs veteran Roger Bartlett is the latest to exit Wall Street in favor of a move to the crypto space by joining Coinbase.
• United States dollar-pegged stablecoin Tether witnessed a spike of over 30% in five days against the Russian ruble — highlighting the negative and immediate impact of the ongoing war on the traditional financial system.
• South Korea’s Ministry of ICT, Science, and Future Planning pledged 223.7 billion Korean won ($186.7 million) to create a broad metaverse ecosystem to support the growth of digital content and corporate growth within the country.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**