• The Ukrainian government has canceled a planned crypto airdrop as the Russian invasion continues.
• Rarify, which offers the infrastructure to help companies add NFT to their platforms, has closed a $10 million Series A funding round led by crypto investment firm Pantera Capital at a $100 million valuation. Other investors included Eniac Ventures, Greycroft, Hyper, and Slow Ventures.
• In an appearance before Congress, the chair of the Federal Reserve made a rare commentary on legislation addressing crypto in sanctions avoidance on the part of Russia.
• Investment brokerage Charles Schwab filed to create a “Crypto Economy ETF” on Thursday
• New York state’s efforts to enforce sanctions against Russia have ramped up a gear with the Department of Financial Services, or DFS, expediting the procurement of other blockchain analytics technology.
• Square Enix, the Japanese game publishing and developing company, has announced a new deal with The Sandbox to allow one of its I.P.s to be featured in the metaverse-based platform.
• A text threatening to prohibit cryptocurrencies from relying on energy-intensive proof-of-work mining has been deleted from the draft legislation regulating the European crypto space.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**