• The U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned that any crypto ATMs operating in the country are illegal and must be shut down.
• OnlyFans says it donated 500 ETH (roughly $1.3 million) to UkraineDAO, a decentralized autonomous organization raising funds to support Ukraine during its war against Russia.
• FTX.US’s plan to offer crypto derivatives is moving forward, with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission announcing on Thursday that it would open up the exchange’s plan for public comments.
• Global payments giant Stripe has announced that it now supports crypto businesses, including exchanges, wallet providers, and NFT marketplaces.
• Bessemer Venture Partners, a San Francisco-based venture capital firm, announced a $250 million investment fund for entrepreneurs in the decentralized tech space on Wednesday.
• Amid global businesses boycotting the Russian residents over the military conflict in Ukraine, some companies in the cryptocurrency industry stand up for the rights of non-sanctioned Russian citizens.
• After a devastating 50% correction between December 25 and January 25, Polygon struggled to sustain the $1.40 support. While some argue this top-15 coin has merely adjusted after a 16,200% gain in 2021, others point to competing scaling solutions growth.
• The first 100,000 Jamaican citizens to use the country’s new central bank digital currency (CBDC) known as Jam-Dex will be given a free $16 payment in the hopes of promoting widespread adoption.
• The Thai Cabinet has approved tax relief measures for crypto trading. The new tax rules are “much more friendly to both investors and industry,” said an executive of a cryptocurrency exchange in Thailand.
• Crypto exchange Binance has blocked transactions with Mastercard and Visa cards issued in the Russian Federation.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**