• NFTs show humanity’s brighter side as real support transcends the boundaries of nations and reaches Ukraine through the metaverse. In light of the ongoing military conflict, people from all around the world send their donations to Ukraine via NFT sales,
• As millions of dollars in cryptocurrency have flowed into Ukraine, the country has turned such donations into thousands of bulletproof vests, packed lunches, medicine items, and other supplies for the armed forces.
• Ukraine’s digital transformation minister has asked Tether to stop doing business with Russian citizens.
• The Group of Seven countries issued a joint statement stating that they “will ensure that the Russian state and elites, proxies and oligarchs cannot leverage digital assets as a means of evading or offsetting the impact of international sanctions.
• Language regarding proof-of-work cryptocurrencies has once again been added to a proposed legislative framework set to be voted by a European Parliament committee on Monday, sparking a new round of controversy.
• Japan’s government and financial regulator have laid out the penalties crypto exchanges could face if they fail to comply with sanctions imposed on Russia following its invasion of Ukraine.
• The world’s biggest manufacturer of crypto mining rigs, Bitmain, released a new liquid cooling mining rig that boasts the best power efficiency among all of the firm’s models.
• Dogecoin (DOGE) briefly jumped as much as 10% during Asian trading hours on Monday after Tesla CEO Elon Musk said in a tweet that he is not selling his crypto holdings, which includes DOGE.
• The world’s largest movie exhibition company, AMC Entertainment, has finally begun accepting dogecoin and Shiba Inu payments.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**