• The Central Bank of Bahrain gave crypto exchange Binance the green light to operate.
• Magic Eden, the largest NFT marketplace on the Solana blockchain, has raised $27 million in a Series A funding round.
• An El Salvador official says the country is still considering a timeline between March 15 and March 20 to launch its bitcoin bond, although the war in Ukraine is a factor that could affect the timing.
• major global cryptocurrency exchange FTX is expanding operations in the United Arab Emirates by receiving a virtual asset license in Dubai.
• Within 24 hours of its launch on digital collectibles marketplace Veve, crypto enthusiasts purchased all 54,995 pieces of the Disney Pixar Pals NFT collection.
• Japan’s top financial regulator has asked cryptocurrency exchanges in the country not to process transactions subject to asset-freeze sanctions. The penalty for unauthorized payments to sanctioned persons includes three years in prison.
• During the last 12 months, the stablecoin economy has grown massive, and the current valuation today is only $13 billion away from tapping the $200 billion mark.
• Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has revealed that his two companies are seeing significant inflation pressure in raw materials and logistics. He advised people to own physical things when inflation is high but stressed he would not sell his cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, ether, and dogecoin.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**