• Representative Brad Sherman will be introducing a bill in the House of Representatives to crack down on United States businesses handling crypto transactions for Russian banks and individuals.
• The difficulty of mining a bitcoin block dropped 0.35% on Thursday, this month’s second time, after a consistent climb since November.
• The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has sued Meta Platforms and Meta Platforms Ireland, alleging that they engaged in false, misleading, or deceptive conduct by publishing scam advertisements featuring prominent Australian public figures.
• The Argentine Senate will be voting on a letter of intent the country struck earlier this month with the International Monetary Fund that includes a provision discouraging the use of cryptocurrencies.
• GameStop intends to launch its forthcoming NFT platform by Q2 2022.
• Coinbase Wallet, a self-custody wallet by crypto exchange Coinbase, has added support for Solana to its Chrome browser extension.
• During the last 24 hours, the cryptocurrency community has discussed the launch of a new token called apecoin, released by the newly-formed Apecoin DAO. The token exchanged hands for $10.36 per coin at launch but dropped more than 40% to $6.21. Since the token’s all-time low and Bored Ape Yacht Club owners getting a sizable airdrop, the price of APE moved closer to the price it saw when it first came out.
• Qatar Central Bank is presently examining the possibility of issuing a digital currency and digital bank licensing, an official has said. The official adds this study will help the central bank understand what its area of focus should be.
**Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**