• Bringing NFTs to Instagram’s large audience has the potential to supercharge the overall market (going mainstream), Deutsche Bank said in a research report on Sunday.
• Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global is in talks to acquire 2TM, owner of Mercado Bitcoin, Brazil’s largest crypto exchange.
• The White House’s science and technology team is seeking public commentary on crypto’s impact on energy use and the climate.
• The Avalanche Foundation and web3 social media platform Op3n announced a $100 million initiative for creatives to build projects on Avalanche as the blockchain network grows its profile with non-crypto natives.
• One week after leading a $4.5 million seed investment in Ultiverse, Binance’s venture arm is betting another $5 million on the metaverse gaming startup.
• New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and Wyoming’s Senator Cynthia Lummis are joining forces on a bill that promises regulatory clarity for crypto.
• Rio de Janeiro will officially start accepting Bitcoin payments for taxes related to urban real estate within their city limits.
• Citing compliance with local jurisdictions, crypto exchange Coinbase announced collecting additional information from users based in Canada, Singapore, and Japan soon.
** CoinMarketCap Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**