• Activists and lawmakers in Kyiv are urging the EU to accept Ukraine as a member of the European Blockchain Partnership.
• A group of crypto activists has launched Ukan Token (UKAN), a rescue token designed as a decentralized community for humanitarian purposes. UKAN is dedicated to supporting the Ukrainian government’s recovery from the destruction brought upon the Ukrainian people by Vladimir Putin and the Russian Army.
• The head of technology at Asian ride-hailing app Grab, Wui Ngiap Foo, is leaving the company to lead a metaverse gaming firm.
• The Robinhood executive overseeing the trading platform’s cryptocurrency initiatives, Christine Brown, is leaving the firm.
• The latest crypto hack may be the largest yet – The gaming-focused Ronin Network announced Tuesday a loss of over $625 million in USDC and Ethereum.
• NFT traders will be able to buy and sell Solana NFTs on OpenSea’s website starting next month, the firm hinted in a video promo it posted on Twitter.
• MacroStrategy, a recently formed subsidiary of MicroStrategy that holds most of its bitcoins, has taken a new $205 million loan to buy even more bitcoin.
• MetaMask is rolling out Apple Pay integration along with other ios updates.
** CoinMarketCap Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**