• A NFT of Twitter founder Jack Dorsey’s first-ever tweet could sell for just under $280. The current owner of the NFT listed it for $48 million last week.
• Ava Labs, the main developer of the Avalanche blockchain, is reportedly raising $350 million in new funding at a $5.25 billion valuation.
• CoinSwitch Kuber, one of India’s biggest crypto exchanges, halted all rupee deposits on its platform in what appears to be a broader trend among India’s virtual currency trading platforms.
• A new class-action lawsuit from a Uniswap user alleges that Uniswap Labs and its investors are culpable for her losses due to a failure to comply with securities laws.
• Asset management giant BlackRock is studying the crypto sector broadly.
• Binance has announced a $108 million investment in France and a partnership with Paris-based startup incubator Station F as the crypto exchange giant expands its footprint in Europe.
• An announcement by South Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism appeared to fulfill incoming President Yoon Suk-yeol’s pledge to bolster the metaverse ecosystem after saying it will adopt a NFT copyright policy.
• Ripio, an Argentinian cryptocurrency exchange, has announced concrete actions regarding its expansion to Colombia. The company will offer a new option for cryptocurrency users and traders in Colombia and provide a financial education proposal that is yet to be revealed.
** CoinMarketCap Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**