• Robinhood is acquiring Ziglu, a London-based electronic money institution and crypto asset firm. The acquisition is part of Robinhood’s international expansion plan. Robinhood “sees a big opportunity in serving customers across the globe.”
• The U.S. Secret Service has seized cryptocurrency worth more than $102 million in 254 fraud6kiefelated investigations.
• Framework Ventures, a crypto-focused venture capital firm, announced that it has raised $400 million for a new fund.
• The United States Air Force has filed a trademark application hinting at the military branch potentially expanding into the metaverse.
• Puerto Rico becomes the fourth jurisdiction in America to grant a money transmitter license to Binance.US, the American arm of the crypto exchange Binance.
• Silvergate Capital is willing to “entertain more opportunities” to expand its bitcoin lending program.
• The market for crypto exchange-traded funds in Australia is becoming more crowded, with two spot ETFs from 21Shares set to launch next week, joining an offering from Cosmos Asset Management.
** CoinMarketCap Top 10 Trending Cryptos:**